Cyber crime is and will continue to be a huge threat to our communities across Devon and Cornwall, Nationally and Global, significantly impacting upon productivity.
- Scope and map existing cyber security support
- Develop a better understanding of the issues affecting the 3 target groups – vulnerable people, businesses and the general public
- Identify programmes
that raise awareness of cyber crime and cyber security and initiatives that offer support for each target group
- Set up and work with focus groups for vulnerable and business communities to establish ways forward for:
- Distil key messages and ‘top tips’ from the existing support available and establish ways to apply these to robust communications strategies
- Promote strategic planning for developing new approaches to promoting cyber security
To ensure the project’s success, we are seeking Key Partners to develop and feed into the research and these discussions on cyber security and cyber crime. Together, we will work to ensure this project of strategic importance will be insightful and relevant for all involved and affected.