- HR, personnel and payroll - directors, managers and business partners
- Directors and CEO’s
- Finance directors and managers
- Training and Organisational Development specialists,
- TU reps.
- What is Gender Pay reporting legislation – a timeline
- Who will it apply to?
- Gender Pay reporting requirements: The draft regulations
- Where to get started – including process and analysis
- What must be reported on and how the different elements of pay are defined
- Calculating the gender pay gap
- The basic reporting and publishing requirements
- Government monitoring of compliance
- What to do next and best practice advice
Did you know?
Workplace training available: If you have a larger group of staff to train Acas can also tailor training for delivery in your workplace. To find out more contact our Customer Services Team on 0300 123 1150 or click here and complete our online customer contact form.